Oil & gas
The challenging engineering and construction market poses significant challenges to the construction of major Oil& Gas plants on budget and on schedule, either for the Offshore and the Petrochemical activities, requiring at the same time the maintaining of the highest levels and standards of HSE and Quality performances. Fagioli, with its long experience in both sectors and with undisputable first class equipment and engineering know-how, is able to provide one of the best hauling and rigging services on the market.
For the offshore market Fagioli can supply lifting/skidding/ transport equipment to lift and move the heaviest loads within fabrication shops, on fabrication yards and at offshore locations such as:
• Roll-up of complete framing panels;
• Load out and load in of complete jackets;
• Lifting of pile guide clusters.
• Lifting and transport of integrated decks;
• module support frames;
• complete decks and modules.
• Lifting and transport of semi-sub decks;
• Installation of hull structures under semi-sub decks;
• Load-out of complete semi-subs;
• Installation and change-out of thrusters.
Transport, load-in and load-out of complete Pre – Assembled Units and Racks;
Transport of modules from manufacturing area up to installation area with final jacking down operation (by means of Spmt’s) or lifting activity
Transport of Platform sections;
• Platform Installation;
• Module lifting;
• Module skidding;
• Caisson, J-tube and riser lifting;
• Jacket levelling;
• Lifting of telescopic flare booms;
• Connection and disconnection of yokes for FPSOs.
De-commissioning, Demolition and Salvage:
• Barge based lifting systems
The refining and petrochemical industries present their own kind of challenges and Fagioli have proven experience in being able to offer the best transportation and erection solution to our Clients and their engineering companies.
New builds, re-vamps and upgrades can involve the transport and erection of heavy vessels/modules in tight spaces with little room for manoeuvre, our SPMTs, Towerlift and Strand jacks Systems and Heavy Cranes provide the solutions to these problems.
• Lifting of vessels using Towerlift system;
• Lifting of vessels using permanent support steelwork;
• Lifting of vessels using Client supplied steelwork.
Transport and final erection of reactors in one piece
• Lifting & moving of modules.
In conjunction with our strategically located international offices we can offer to our Clients a complete "Factory to Foundation" shipping, barging, transport and erection package anywhere in the world.